Student Impact Awards Nominations due Friday, March 9, 2018 at 5:00 PM
To Nominate, click Here.
These awards honor leaders on campus including outstanding Recognized Student Organization (RSO) officers, members and advisors. Any member or advisor of an RSO may nominate someone from their organization.
The awards will be presented formally on Thursday, March 29, 2018 at 5:00 PM, at the Student Impact Awards Banquet in the Nebraska Union.
Nominations can be made for the following awards:
- Outstanding Student Organization
- Outstanding New Student Organization
- Outstanding Student Organization Officer
- Outstanding Student Organization Member
- Student Leadership Award
- Student Organization Philanthropy/Service Award
- Student Organization Sustainability Award
- Outstanding President
- Outstanding New Advisor
- Outstanding Advisor
- Program of the Year
- Diversity and Inclusion Award
- Outstanding Commitment to Recruitment
Please note that each RSO may only submit one nomination per award category. (For example, an organization could nominate either its vice president or publicity officer for the Officer of the Year award, but the organization could not nominate both officers.) Be sure to include all required information on the nomination. Incomplete nomination forms will not be considered.
Greek social fraternities and sororities are ineligible for awards in the ten categories listed above.