Student Impact Awards for 2020-21
The annual Student Impact Awards were announced at an afternoon reception on April 15, 2021.
The awards celebrate the outstanding contributions to the University of Nebraska-Lincoln community by the more than 550 Recognized Student Organizations (RSOs) and their leaders. This year's nominees included 29 organizations and 42 individuals.
Fourteen recipients were presented engraved awards during the reception. A video of the ceremony can be viewed here.
Outstanding New Student Organization
Outstanding Student Organization Member
- Madison Whitney, Sustain UNL
Outstanding Student Organization Officer
- Jenna Knudtson, Engineers without Borders
Student Organization Philanthropy/Service Award
Diversity and Inclusion Award
Outstanding New Advisor
- Dr. Rachel Hart, Classics Club
- Lori Romano, First Generation Student Organization
Sport Club Athletes of the Year (2)
Sport Club of the Year
Outstanding Student Organization President
Student Leadership Award
- Fernanda Krupek, Agronomy and Horticulture Graduate Student Association
Program of the Year
- UNL Homerathon 2020: A Panhellenic Pandemic Performance, Classics Club