This survey serves as an application/nomination form for members interested in a leadership position for Big Red Integrity. You may nominate yourself or another member. Additionally, may select more than one position of interest. After the nomination/application period is closed, we will hold a discussion on the potential exec members, followed by a vote to determine the new exec team.
This form will close Monday, April 1; we will discuss and vote the new exec team in on Tuesday, April 2.
Below is a description of the overall responsibilities associated with the leadership of this group.
Will oversee member projects, provides support to committees, and serves as a resource of communication for advisors, RSOs, Administration, etc.
Coordinate and organize Big Red Integrity meetings, agendas and minutes.
- Help delegate and coordinate tasks and assignments to members.
- Provide leadership and direction when working with the members.
- Coordinate with Graduate Assistant Advisors to plan and develop member development.
- Monitor the budget
Vice President supports the president's leadership role and readily takes on responsibilities in the absence of the President.
Social Media Chair:
Maintain all promotion and social media, including but not limited to;
- Website content, photographs, and information about events/activities.
- Facebook and Instagram accounts for UNL Big Red Integrity
- Maintain the Show Your Red email account.
Community Engagement Chair:
Advise and oversee programming, educational activities, and membership development of the Big Red Integrity. Programs and activities include, but are not limited to, New Member Applications and Selection, High Five Friday, Big Red Integrity Awards, NET Movie Host, or public dialogues or open-forums about current topics/issues.
- Coordinate members selection processes, interviews and application updates promotion
Big Read Integrity Awards Chair:
Plan and coordinate logistics for recognition receptions for Big Red Integrity Awards (BRIA).
- Prepare nominations scripts
- Award certificates
- Correspond with both nominators and nominees
- Maintain and coordinate photographs for the Wall of integrity