LGBTQA+ Programs & Services: Resource Center
Resource Center Hours
- Our “usual” hours are:
Mondays: 10:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
* Staff meetings are Mondays at 4 p.m. and the center is closed.
Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays: 10:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Fridays: 12 noon - 3 pm with "Family" Hour at 3:30 pm
We are located in 346 of the Nebraska Union, 472.1652 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to meet with the Director, you are free to drop in but an appointment is recommended. You can schedule an appointment by calling 472.1752 or emailing email@example.com
The LGBTQA+ Resource Center advances the mission of UNL by working collaboratively to provide education, resources, outreach and advocacy. We envision a campus community that supports a safe, inclusive and respectful environment for all students, staff, faculty and alumnae of all sexual orientations, gender identities and gender expression.
Resource Center Collection online
Browse through our LGBTQ Resource Center library collection in the UNL Library catalog.
Programs and Services include:
- OutSpeaking, a UNL Speakers Bureau with PFLAG-Lincoln
- Coordination of LGBTQA History month calendar and annual dinner
- Consultations on issues related to social justice, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression
- Creation of Safer Spaces and ALLY Development
- Support and follow-up services to those who have experienced discrimination/harassment based on sexual orientation or gender identity/expression
- Lavender Graduation: Graduating UNL undergraduate and graduate students are recognized at a reception each April. All are welcome to help celebrate!
It is the policy of the University of Nebraska-Lincoln not to discriminate based upon age, race, ethnicity, color, national origin, gender, sex, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran’s status, marital status, religion or political affiliation.
Pat Tetreault, Ph.D.
346 Nebraska Union
LGBTQA Resource Center
345 Nebraska Union