Pat Tetreault, Ph.D.
Assistant Director, Student Involvement
Director, LGBTQA Resource Center
346 Nebraska Union
About the Center
Welcome to the LGBTQA Resource Center website! Here you’ll find information about the center, ways to get involved, how to be aware of your campus climate, and more. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to drop by the center, or contact us via email or phone. Enjoy your stay!
About the Center:
The LGBTQA Resource Center is located in 346 Nebraska Union. The Resource Center is a welcoming environment that provides an inclusive space for people of all sexual orientations, gender identities and expression.
An inclusive place to hang out and do schoolwork
- Safe Space and Ally Development presentations, workshops, and materials
- Presentations and workshops related to social justice education, sexual orientation, gender identity and intersections of identities
- Involvement opportunities—including being a member of our OutSpeaking Speaker’s Bureau, and volunteering at the center
- Library materials and resources to checkout
- Consultation and assistance on LGBTQA issues
- Assessment of campus climate
- Assistance with bias incidents
- Help in creating and maintaining a campus that is welcoming and inclusive for the diversity of students at UNL
The Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Questioning and Ally Resource Center advances the mission of UNL by working collaboratively to provide education, resources, outreach and advocacy to help build and sustain a socially just campus community that is welcoming and inclusive of all people of all sexual orientations, gender identities and expression.
We envision a campus community that supports a safe, inclusive and respectful environment for students, staff, faculty, and alumnae of all sexual orientations, gender identities and gender expression.
LGBTQA Resource Center is part of Student Involvement’s outreach and commitment to diversity and inclusion for all students. The Assistant Director in Student Involvement for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer/Questioning and Ally (LGBTQA) Resource Center serves as the Director of the LGBTQA Resource Center, 346 Nebraska Union.
UNL Non-Discrimination Policy
It is the policy of the University of Nebraska-Lincoln not to discriminate based upon age, race, ethnicity, color, national origin, gender, sex, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran's status, marital status, religion or political affiliation.